![]() |
| Have a Nice Break!
I love this time of year! It helps me to realize all the GREAT blessings I have in my life!
One of those blessings are YOUR children that I get to work with on a daily basis! There is NO greater
career than being a teacher....and a teacher at JEFFERSON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!!!
I would like to THANK the special students I work with, along with their families! As families, you continue
to help me teach your children to read!
My students that I am thankful for are:
* Caryn R. * Ortheis H. *Matthew W.
* Gloria G. * Elizabeth B. * Corey G.
*Aidan M. * Jacob S. * Elisha S.
* Lashon R. * Brandon V. * Ahlon B.
* Gavin G. * Deuce H. * Josiah M.
Keep reading over this 5 day break! One thing I LOVE to read are comics! Therefore, get a Sunday paper and have
a blast reading the comics together as a family!
|
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment