FAVORITE BOOKS
As we become readers, even when we were first exposed to reading, we hold dear a book or two. Something about the story, the pictures or the message that stays with us. This week, I wanted to touch on our favorite books! If you are reading this blog, PLEASE post a comment telling us (me and my students) what your favorite childhood book was and why. I think this is a great opportunity for my students to see how adults were once beginning readers also!
Thanks!
Ms. Pod's favorite childhood book was Clifford Books. I loved this big red dog and his adventures. But I especially held dear the love he had for Emily Elizabeth!

Here's some of my students favorite books:

Armand - Loves the adventure! Brandon - Thinks Mudge is funny!

Yalisa loves this book because Adrian read a book about harvest
a special teacher, Mrs. Bohne, mice and fell in love with them! He
gave it to her! What a special memory! loved learning about them!

Gloria loves this book because it's filled Aidan loves this "comfy" Lightening
with sparkles and it's inspirational! McQueen pillow book! It's one of his
favorite books and character!
Thanks for checking us out and please send a comment to share your favorite book with my students!

Here's some of my students favorite books:

Armand - Loves the adventure! Brandon - Thinks Mudge is funny!

Yalisa loves this book because Adrian read a book about harvest
a special teacher, Mrs. Bohne, mice and fell in love with them! He
gave it to her! What a special memory! loved learning about them!
Gloria loves this book because it's filled Aidan loves this "comfy" Lightening
with sparkles and it's inspirational! McQueen pillow book! It's one of his
favorite books and character!
Thanks for checking us out and please send a comment to share your favorite book with my students!
I had many favorite books as a child. I guess my earliest memory of a book that I loved and it actually turned out to be part of a series was "The Boxcar Children." I was so intrigued by reading about a group of four children whose parents died and they were able to keep together as a family by living in an abandoned train car. They were so creative in turning that train car into a home. Great story!
ReplyDelete